Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Why have Art in your Home?



Why have Art in your home?
Source

Why have Art in your Home?

I believe displaying Art in your home is the ultimate in expressing your individual style. At first you hang mass produced art like posters on your walls, and slowly as you learn, you start to develop and hone your unique sensibility towards Art.

I love seeing Art in homes and this blog is about sharing inspiring ideas for displaying and collecting Art for the home. I will be featuring Artist interviews, gallery owner interviews, homeowners who have Art in their homes, tips on hanging Art, framing Art, buying Art, Art Festivals, collecting Art, decorating with Art and whatever else inspires me to share with you!

~Deborah Burns 

Please join me on Facebook for more at: Art, Homes & Style
See my pinboard collection on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment